Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF BISHES!

Oh yes! Finally it's here, my favorite day of the week since I can remember, but don't ask me why because that I don't remember. Maybe it has something to do with like the last school or work day, I don't know.


So this morning I got really bored and wanted to find areas that were "Ghetto" inworld so I typed Ghetto in search and found Ghetto Gangsta in the Summer Palace region. Like literally they had ghetto down packed. There was dead bodies in the street, cars on fire, blood splattered everywhere. I made sure to like watch my back though in case anyone tried to run up on me so I found a safe place for me to sit and decided to take a couple pictures. If you get a chance go there, take a look around. They do have tons of shops that have some pretty nice stuff.

Okay. I'm tired, hungover and functioning on three hours of sleep, but I can't blame anyone but myself and that delicious bottle of wine that I couldn't stop drinking. Damn it was good. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours. Have a great weekend and see you inworld.

~QuitaAnita

Hair: !Lamb - Babys On Fire - Snickers

Skin: [Atomic] - Baily_Mocha - Pink Cotton

Top: :SK Designs: - Slim Top - Black

Skirt: Luck Inc - *Linc* Ruffled Miniskirt - Brown

Boots: [hoorenbeek] - Cowgirl Boots - Brown

Earrings: Pr!tty - Classy Hoop Earrings - Black

Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Shooting Star


No comments:

Post a Comment