Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Ghetto Finds

So far this blog thing is coming along. And I'm loving sharing this experience with two of my closes friends in SL. Today I bring you my Saturday Ghetto Finds. I went to a couple of "GHETTO" sims and this is what I found.


I went back to Ghetto Gangster in the Summer Palace Region to see if I could find something new. To my suprise I found a bunch of hooligans tearing it up on the basketball courts battling each other. I sat for a bit to watch then started taking pictures. I thought it was hilarious to see them taking turns battling like you would see in "the streets." From there I went on and found the guy under the red car. Poor dude. I mean, this is straight ghetto. What makes this sim even funnier is that they even have people screaming, ambulance and police sirens and gun shots going on in the background.


The next place on my list was Urban Ghetto in the Busiris Region. Even though it's still under construction I saw tons that made me think of being in the "Ghetto." They had everything from moving cars, taxi, subways to little deli's and pizza places stands like Angelo's on the street like you would see in the New York or Jersey. I absolultey love it! I also ran into yet another dead body. At least this time they did something about it and put the yellow tape around it. I didn't see any shops there, but this is an awesome place to take pictures and to just hangout.



The last place I stopped today was !Urban Mega Store in the France3d Saint Barth Region. They have a ton of items there from shoes to clothes to tattoos and piercings. The one thing that was like wow for me was this Tupac Mural. It reminded me of Los Angeles. (sighs, I miss Cali) So I wanted to share this with you. That's it for now peoples.

~QuitaAnita

Worn:
Hair: Tiny Birds - Gattina - Brunettes Pack
Skin: [Atomic] - Baily_Mocha - Pink Cotton
Top: :SK Designs: - Slim Top - Red
Skirt: Luck Inc - *Linc* Ruffled Miniskirt - Black
Converse: ::Maschienenwerk:: - Low Top Black Converse
Earrings: .::FabulouS::. - Old School Earrings
Necklace: .::FabulouS::. - Stockholm Calling
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Shooting Star

No comments:

Post a Comment