Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



If you're looking for an adorable outfit to take pictures in to celebrate, make sure to go to LaVie. They are giving away an entire avatar that includes hair, shoes, hat, skin, etc. to help get your avitar in the spirit of celebrating this special day. Join their group and get it as a group gift. Although honestly to me I wish the hair wasn't attached to the hat. The hat is so cute and would have looked adorable in a hair I wanted to wear, but that didn't work out and I'm not all tech savvy when it comes to removing stuff. So we had to come up with something else that would give us a bit of flare, which is why Mel and I have on our Tiny Bird hair Gattina. I also decided to wear my Luck Inc. Black Ruffled Mini Skirt instead of the skirt that was provided, which I think turned out great.



Also, you may have noticed that we're a bit obsessed with Baby T since she was our inspiration to start this blog and Lady Gaga ever since she came out with her "Telephone," video. If you're a bit confused I suggest that you read our older posts. That will explain it all.

Well, if you're around inworld and would like to hangout, feel free. We'll be celebrating St. Patrick's Day with our group of friends and the more the merrier.

**PS** Don't drink too much, be safe and have a wonderful day today!

~QuitaAnita

No comments:

Post a Comment