Thursday, March 11, 2010

"The D is a lifestyle. A lifestyle which I live every day." - Gino Russo




Sometimes Second Life can be kind of a depressing place.

But whenever I am down, I just watch "It's so cold in the D" and I am instantly smiling. I know the song is a tribute to a dead friend of T-Baby's...but it is just so poorly done, that I can not help but giggle, heck even her dancers are standing behind her laughing through the video.

The first D community was founded in Sunnyville on Rockstarroo GossipGirl's land. Then 3 sub sections of the D were founded. Behind Rockstarroo's land was "The Backyard of the D" which was Gino Russo's land, and then we had "The Side to the D" and "The OTHER side to the D" which were owned by Melissa Falodir and QuitaAnita GossipGirl.

Our "D Community" lasted a good month or so, but then Melissa had to move...and then Quita gave up her land...and then Gino did too...and Rockstarroo poured some sprite in honor of those lost, and renamed her land.

So the D Community is gone, but still exists as a group of friends who will always be "D" at heart. We even have a group gesture which Gino Russo made!(ask him for it, it's free).

Every once in a while we get together and dress in our traditional "D" garb. It involves some type of orange hair weave with black roots, jeans, an orange shirt, and big red Ronald McDonald sneakers. The black skin is optional, but if you want that "authentic" T-Baby look, you really need it.
Hair : ETD Dollarbie in Orange Black
Shirt: MAD Freebie
Jeans: Macho Hunt Gift
Shoes: DUH Hunt Gift
(I don't own any red sneakers with yellow shoe laces, but these work)
Skin: Freebie Gift from a Friend.



Some people ask "Why the D" I just simply respond "Why Not?"

Anyone can be living life in the D. Just follow the steps in this video. (I got a group of my raggediest friend's together - why can't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment