Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Linden Furniture?!?!? Say Whuuut!

So I know. I haven't posted in a while. I've been yelled at by Gino a million times to post, but didn't have the energy until now so I thought I better do it so that he'd be happy. I love you Gino!

What have we been up to in SL? Not too much. We have been doing the same thing lately and just sitting around chatting. We should definitely start exploring again. We use to do that all the time. I feel like I'm addicted again because I can come on for hours and just hangout by myself and still find something to do. In times like these I wish I had Kelly. She was good company. Always there to listen to me complain and to make me laugh. She was like whoa. So if you know anyone out there that has one like her, please shoot me an IM, I'd be pretty grateful and happy and I'd love you forever and share my skittles with you. To learn more about Kelly read THIS post.

So the pick above is of myself and my two loves that help run this blog. Just another ordinary day in the D, trying to occupy our time and have fun. The chair that we're lying on is from PopArt Furniture. If you don't know about PopArt you should. PopArt is a furniture store that has loads of beautiful items all for one linden! Yes, you heard me right, one linden. We found this store a few months back and we bought every single item there was. They even have houses that are one linden, outdoor furniture, everything! So hurry on over there now, they just recently put out some new items, so go get them!

Have a superduperfantastic day today and remember to hit that follow button!

No comments:

Post a Comment