Monday, April 19, 2010

Lookie Here At What I Found!


I haven't made a post since Gino left to Germany. (sadface) I've been pretty busy lately with both RL and SL that I just keep putting it off. I will try and make more posts at least twice a week so I don't get yelled at once he gets back.

So this will be a quick post just to let you know that I am absolutely in love with 2Real and all of their shoes! Their shoes are such good quality and the best part of it is that you're able to change the texture on them to whatever colors you want. How awesome is that?!?! It comes with a HUD and although it's 600L it's worth it every penny. I'll be able to use these shoes for just about any occassion.

I guess that's really it. LOL...I know pretty short and lame, but I wanted to blog about these shoes since I just found this store thanks to the blog Fashion Hoard and also tell you all that you'll be seeing them lots in my posts and on me inworld. Have a good day and ilyALL!


On Meeh:

Hair: Truth - Leona - Cocoa
Skin: [Atomic] - Baily_Mocha - Pink Cotton
Dress: *Boom* - 15-Love(It Blue/Yellow)
Socks: *Boom* - Cuffed Socks - It Blue
Shoes: 2Real - Pure
Earrings: ::Wicked Tattoos:: - Stand Out Earrings
Tattoo: - True love stories never have endings
Pose: - Always A Problem fat pack - Make me forget

No comments:

Post a Comment